Elphinstone Pakistan knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This policy sets out how the company collects, holds and uses personal information collected from individuals in the conduct of our business. By visiting Elphinstone Pakistan, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice
- No one at Elphinstone Pakistan will know your personal passwords.
- Your personal details, e.g. details about investments, property etc. are not shared with anyone outside of Elphinstone Pakistan.
- All personal information collected from individuals as a result of our business operations will be protected as an essential part of the relationship we wish to establish with our clients.
- In the normal course of business activities, the company will collect personal information, including sensitive information. Personal information may include an individual’s name, address, date of birth, contact details and occupation. The company will obtain the consent of the person to collect and use that information.
- The data that is saved in the database about a user is what is voluntarily entered or shared by the user and this information is not shared with anyone outside of Elphinstone Pakistan.
- The data that is used by the user for transactional purposes is not shared with anyone outside of Elphinstone Pakistan.
- Any information provided to this portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
- You may see few promotional emails from Elphinstone Pakistan. At any point, you may unsubscribe such emails if you do not wish to receive them.
- The company will endeavour to take reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information that it holds, regardless of the form in which that information is held. This will include taking reasonable steps to prevent the misuse or loss of this information, or unauthorised disclosure, access to, or modification of this information. Where the information is held in electronic form, access will be controlled by user logins and passwords, and restriction of access only to persons who need to have that access in the course of the company’s business activities. All staff of the company are subject to confidentiality obligations as part of their conditions of employment.
- Access to the website does not set any cookies.